View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 12:41 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Heart

Surviving rampant TOS is no easy job.

Since you have kids, and you are self-employed, I would definitely see an attorney and/or an insurance agent to discuss what sort of insurance you could buy now that would replace your income if you got sick (or are there too many medical records now for qualification?) Still worth a thought.

In your country, do you have a national social security disability program? What are the applications timelines? (It took mine 2 1/2 years, one rejection, before I won, and got it all. I had the best attorney, I friend I went to law school with.)

There are physical moves that are "ok" for us, and ones that make us worse.

Determine which moves you should avoid, so that you can prolong your use of your arms.

Get a GREAT Pain Management Doctor. This doctor, once all of the diagnostic testing is done, and we know what we have, for sure, then this is the doc that we spend the rest of our life getting to know. Meds, meditation, telephone counseling, water therapy, implants, spinal cord stuff, injections, blocks, BOTOX - and so much more. This is where we go to the well to figure out WHAT DO WE DO NEXT???

And God bless you sweet child. If I could, I would take this and every other suffering off the face of the Earth.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DDayMBB (01-14-2008)