View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 02:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Bethanna welcome to NT though I am sory you have been disgnosed with this nasty RSD, but very kool you have found a medicine that helps.. and us lol

RSD/CRPS can range from mild to very severe and the types of pain are diffrent for everybody.. I get a deep ache in the area I injured (rt ankle) and have very little if any burning in that ankle I remember at first I thought there has to be a bone or somethin outa whack, sharp pain that ran up the outside of my ankle, but burning wasnt a problem then, for me there was alot of bugs under the skin feelings and stabs an jabs (or mabie that was later).

How about swelling?
Do you (or your new hubby) ever notice a temperture or color change?
How about foot sweating is it worse on one side than the other?
What symptoms do you have?

Again welcome you will find a very helpful bunch here feel free to post as many questions as you can lol and if theres anything I can do to help please just ask.. I usualy post alot of links that I think might be helpful, researching distracts me from pain.

Couple important things "avoid ice" and learn as much as you can about whats happening to your body.
And start taking antioxadents.. vitamin C it has been proven can actualy stop RSD from happening if taken early after a break or injury happens.

be well my new friend.
hugz,
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote