View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 04:03 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Awww geeze...that's gonna leave a mark!

Just injected myself...apparently into a vein or an artery.

Ohmygosh! It's only been a couple of minutes and I already have a HUGE bruise forming, and I had to actually clean up a bunch of blood. (sorry if that's TMI)

I didnt have a cotton ball ready. Is it cold water that cleans up blood stains on flannel sheets?

I just cant believe how fast it got nasty. It's the first time I've had it happen that way. I've come back with blood before, but never like this.

Now I feel like I've been shot in the leg with a pellet gun at close range. Owwie owwie owwie!

Now I feel sick.

<long dramatic angst-filled pause>

Someone told me once that if I were to ever have THE reaction to Copaxone, that I would know it immediately. Well, it wasnt quite immediately (about 3 minutes)

If anyone here taking C has ever had the reaction, does it make you feel like you want to be ill, and then start making you feel sore in various parts of your body, other than the injection site. Kinda like muscles in other parts of your body tensing up a bit?

oh geeze, that scared the crap out of me...and I think I scared my boyfriend too. (was talking to him on Skype at the time)

I'm all shaky now. I think I'll go ask my dad (a nurse) if I should be worried.

and, geeze, that bruise is getting big, I hope I dont end up with an abcess.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote