View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 09:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Snoozie, what symptoms do you have that are similar to what I have and what are your other problems?

I am taking the Methyl B12 but not with folic. Here in Canada I don't really know how much flexibility there is to just go to another doctor. I have a family doc. As far as getting him fired for only accepting 2 symptoms would be next to impossible. This way the doc makes more money by gettin patients in and out as quick as possible, quick turnover = more money. Our lovely health care system.

I did get an MRI done but because I can only go in for two things the MRI was from persistant headaches and of course they found nothing. Funny, when I first complained about 8 years ago they told me to go home and take an advil.

I was diagnose with IBS years ago so there has been a malabsorbtion problem. I decided 4 years ago to go gluten free and that eliviated a ton of other symptoms and really made a difference in the tightness that I felt across my shoulders. It was so bad I was in total discomfort every day and was getting people to step on my back to get the the knots out.
XJNate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote