View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 11:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Moving and moving again-

Hello rosebud-
Moving can be the right thing to do , but not always for us PD . I moved two times because I thought that it would be a solution to my problems, been very tired and stiff, bad sleeping, little energy for my social life.
I moved to the center of the town in a new flat ,to get more stimulation from people and city life. I became worse and now longing for silence, a house ,big enough for my family so they could visit me, a nice garden, I love gardening : making plans and to See everything become real. I bought a house with a garden, a big house. 300m2, and it was my dreams come true, it was like fever, I HAD TO HAVE THAT HOUSE.

I knew that something was really wrong with me, my foot started to tremble the same week I bought it and my fingers would not wash my hair as before.
I moved 19 miles, Norwegian, x3 in English, almost 3 hours to drive . It was so great, such joy, I was happy, lucky, each day was a dream, and a dream it was.
After 6 mnd. I got my dx, my children meant I had to move back as soon as possible. They helped me buying a flat, and after 2 years I WAS BACK.

I have lots of photographs, and videos from this 2 years, i look at them and my hart and mind become very special, in a way it is still my house and my garden. I have no tears, but it is like a clear dream, I can not touch it.

I have been here in this flat since summer- o6 and I regret moving , I should have waited, I had my helpful brother, his family, good neighbors, good neurology, my lovely cold house with lots of fireplaces.

My 2 daughters have little time for me, they are occupied in their own life,
no complaining from me, only seeing.

Annelise
vertigo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote