View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 12:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, according to my Dr.s, I am completely physically disabled, and should not be doing any work of any kind. My lawyer and vocational councellor informed me on friday that I am loeaving myself wide open for a lawsuit by continuing to run the daycare after they have all tolod me not to.

My lawyer and my vocational councellor are working on getiing an applicastion for Canadaian disabilty pension. I do not know the timeline for it. I do know that I am getting worse day by day.

My Dr. wants to send me to a pain clinic that is about 6 hours from where I live, but it is not covered under provincial health care. I cannot afford the out of pocket costs for it. The only pain management Dr. here is a quack. When I last saw him he told me all I needed to do was work through the book "The Artist's Way" and I would be free from all the pain I have trapped in my body.

My Dr., lawyer, and councellor all know that I will not get better until I get some respite. If I continue to care for my family of 6, and run my daycare my Dr. feels that in 6-8 months I could be bed-ridden. I understand, and appreciate this, but in the meantime, who is going to earn the extra money that my hubby can't provide? I will never get better if my kids go hungry, and I lose my home.

I need to figure out my next step.
Thanks
Trix
trixlynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote