View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Color and Louise....Cathy here! Lots of updates and different information since last I posted.
Pat is still doing okay, although she feels progression and it is hurting Mom so. Pat is an interfaith minister and she spends her time helping patients and family members who are in the hospice program at her facility. Personally I think she is too "hermit-like" but she does seem content and happy when we talk and so we just pray.

Mom is living with my husband and I in Houston since Aug. and she seems to be quite content. My hubby has been just great and she gets along with him really well. We had both her eyes operated on for cataracts - got new glasses - but the macular degeneration appears to have progressed and so her sight is still pretty bad. We're hoping in time, it will get better. We also saw a fellow who was supposed to get back with us about mounting her shoe somehow to help her foot, but I think and guess he really doesn't have a clue about what to do.

So all is grace and one day at a time is the only thing we can do.

Thanks and hope you are both doing well. I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia along with the RSD - so I'm learning little by little more of what so many of you are dealing with. My prayers are with you all.
Cathy
Cathy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote