View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 09:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder why I got the message "Bad Gateway" when I clicked on Alffe's signature link to see if it worked?

I wonder if Alffe knows that I registered at BT2 tonight so that I could add to the thread she started about Michael's birthday?

I wonder if Curious knows I ended up wondering here after her gooey brownie gave me energy?

I wonder if Alffe is sleeping well now? (*sprinkles some peaceful sleepy dust ... just in case)

I wonder if Alffe will be able to send email to my new email address?

I wonder where the TV Magazine disappeared to (this time)?

I wonder if you know that my kids and I were sad last night when we realized we had missed out on watching Prison Break ... because the TV Mag was missing?

I wonder if you know they were not impressed when I decided to watch my video tape of YR?

I wonder if you know that YR stands for The Young and the Restless?

I wonder if Curious has some fresh Hazlenut decaf ... with lots of milk?

I wonder if you know that my daughter and I had a nice time today when we went for haircuts together and then had lunch at our little Vietnamese restaurant?

I wonder if you know I have already booked flights to visit my family for Christmas holidays?

I wonder if Wish is doing anything different now that she is 21?

I wonder if anyone is still reading my list of wonders?

I wonder if you know that I am going to start using my Lite Book again every morning when I wake up?

I wonder if reyn knows I think of her (and my Mom) whenever I see a hummingbird?

I wonder where the summer went?

I wonder what Peep is up to?

I wonder if you know I will be at The wedding, in spirit, this fall?

I wonder if you know my son got to see orcas while he was kayaking at camp near the north end of our island?

I wonder if you know my daughter heard raccoons purring when she slept under the stars at camp?

I wonder if you know I enjoyed the workshop on Autism that I went to last week?

I wonder who would like a (((hug))) ......... cuz I would like some?