View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I may be confused on this post. Anhow my pain started and for the first many many months of agony was the left inner ankle/foot/calf. I actually had sent my records to that Dillion with no offense I think he is a sales person. He was ready to do tts surgery on me over the phone.He told my mom for him to do the surgery the money would have to be upfront and not through insurance and I sounded like a cadidate and then weeks later I got a follow up if I made a choice. Then my foot/ankle doc who did 2 nerve shots in the tts said how I should not do it and how he went to conferences with dillion and felt he was a sales man too. Maybe I am wrong and he has helped some but I still felt for me it was not good. Also my symptoms have also progressed to different areas being more like rsd possible fibro too. I do have pn as well. My symptoms are up and down and all around. Many times there is no connection to what I have done for ex. It is so frustrating. I have had to change my outlook too. I used to think it was like a broken leg that it goes up hill. My neuro said with nerve pain its like a roller coaster. That is true and I hate it but I hope one day I can get off if you know what I mean.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote