Thread: Green Tea!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 07:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Green Tea!

Hi all,

I just started drinking green tea. Last week I bought 4 20 ounce bottles to try it out and I was amazed!

I not only felt better I was walking better, even did a small 2 step dance in the kitchen

I decided I would go to the store and get some more of that miracle drink but lo and behold my son had run off with my keys in his pocket. He said he would return them Monday when they came back to visit and sure enough I got them on Tuesday!

Long story short, without it the old pain and barely walking came right back like a ton of bricks. I drank one yesterday afternoon and feel some better. Hope today, after enjoying it again, I will be even more better.

I know that sounds like a short response time to most of you but I have always been the type that if my body is going to respond to something it does it right away, maybe not the total pie but a taste of it so I know something is helping.

I feel it has helped me by possibly reducing the inflammation in the joints and muscles in the body.

My right thigh that has seemed bigger than it should, appeared to slightly reduce in size.

It is worth a try for anyone experiencing inflammation. Next I plan to give Yerba Mate a whirl.

Years ago I used the roasted Yerba Mate as a coffee substitute and it wasn't too terribly bad tasting.

Anyway I hope this helps some of you who need help in this area as well as many other conditions.

Ann Futral is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote