View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 01:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
My best to your Papa for a fast and safe recovery and special hugs for you and the stress you are under..

We had snow this morning...just a dusting.

I was wondering what that Avatar was. I couldn't figger it out..LOL How sweet
Thanks Sally.
Dad is doing well, I talked to him this morning. PT already had him walking the hall (3 doors) w/walker. They will be back this afternoon. He couldn't get comfy last night and was going to try and nap before lunch. His pain is still at 3-4 even though they are giving him pills and shots often.

We got about an inch of snow, but our streets not plowed. Dad gave me the day off from visiting. I think he's skerd I'llcrash his Caddy CTS. I already got paint on the side mirror when I backed into a gutter on the house. Besides he's says will be together 16 hrs a day when he is home.

I shoveled some snow for the mailman. Then I moved a bookcase (that was displaced to the office for the holidays) back to the living room. Not to worry I slid it on a rug into place. POC!

Going to take it easy the rest of the day. At least until late afternoon when I have to go let the pups out and play for a bit. Ah such a life!

to All

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote