View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Sue I am so sorry for all you have gone through and still do. You have a good outlook and I try to remind myself to focus on what I can do and try to leave the rest up to what happens. It is so hard as you know. I will say after so many doc apts and so many opinions even docs being negative about other docs or there ideas for treatment it will take a lot for me to do anything invasive. I know things can always be worse and yes there is a chance it could get better from an invasive treatment but its like winning the lotto and my luck sucks. I will say I feel doc prey on people. I have felt like this from inpatient treatment even before the pain. People are volnerable and want help so they can charge crazy fees for hope. Do you know inpatient treatment a day is 1600 a day. This is not the ritz at all. You share a room,crappy food etc. Sorry to get off a little. Even the holistic doc for pain I saw I felt was trying to be a sales person having me buy off his website. I don't know we have more technology now but I feel the care is different. Before you would call after hours and there would be a number to call now 9 out of 10 times it says call 911.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote