View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 06:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, intuition is always a good thing to listen to. RSD like anything could be misdiagnosised. However, if you do have rsd my feeling is you would know it. if the pain is beyond imagination, if you can not function, have had to give up your life, if you are having atleast 3 or the major systmes, severe sweating, temp changes, PAIn, shooting , stabbing, aching-severe even with nacarotics, on fire during flares ( this is when the burning is most severe for me)which are increaseed pain espisodes other than the regular unbearable pain then I would say you have RSD. If you do not have severe pain with these or some of these symptoms your intuiton is probably right. I would definitely not want to be on the major medications required to make life bearable for RSD if I did not have to be- it is a major health risk in itsself. I would go for more opinions to make sure. I hope this will mean good news for you. Perhaps you could discuss titering down on your pain meds so you can "check in" with your pain , both the level and what types of pain you are having.Good luck to you, I pray that you do not have RSd.Sincerely, CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote