View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 12:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymay View Post
Hi Beth~ Glad to hear your Dad is on the mend. Now, enough of that shoveling and moving furniture Missy! I hereby grant you to take the day off.

Get some rest and take care of yourself too~
Thanks DM
I have started laundry already. I'd like to give the kitchen floor some much needed attention. We shall see.

It's sunny today so I'm hoping the snow will melt on its own. We have bunny tracks all over our driveway. Looks like he hopped up the driveway and did donuts in the back. Too cute.

I also plan to go get groceries since a icy cold front is due to hit us and I want to get some good stuff for Dad. I expect him to come home Thurs or Fri. He's already worried I won't have food for him. I've been searching for recipes and will be making chicken enchalada and something with pork any suggestions before I shop?

Not to worry I heated my back with my neck wrap repeatedly yesterday. It's feeling good. I also ordered a support thingie from Amazon. Not sure if it will work, but going to give it a shot. Especially since it seems walking is making it hurt. A girls gotta walk while she can.

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote