View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 03:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisden View Post
my husband was hit over the head 9mnths ago and has suffered such bad sympons that he is unable to function ,to work or socialize very much.He is awaiting the start of rehab therapy which i hope will be soon,but he says his sympons are just as you have said pressure build up which goes to headache .Do you have a problem sleeping?
hi alisden,
sorry I havent got back to you till now.i hope your husband gets better soon.we have similar symptoms .last night was a bad night I couldnt sleep at all.the pressure causes anxiety. the day before I stopped taking st johns wort it was helping me sleep but it was giving me more head acres so I stopped taking it.i am going to the nuero tonight at 6pm,so i will for some other sleep drug ,he gave me valproic acid and nimotop last month but I stopped taking both, the nimotop made me not be able to breath properly was scary and the other stuff made the head acres worse but curbed anxiety.but i hate taking meds so I tried st johns wort for a week,I went for a walk this morning and pushed through the pressure build up thinking i would die but im still here I think maybe 50% of the injury is panic and nerves.
where is he going to get rehab and what do they do?has he done any other therapy,I am stuck in mexico and I dont have many options.I may go back to australia when I feel a little better.
regards from mark
markinbaja is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote