View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Neuropathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily View Post
I am trying to recover from beriberi I got from malabsorption due to several food intolerances. I was wondering if anyone else had this type of polyneuropathy and how successful their recovery was. How much thiamine should be taken a day and for how long?
Hi Lily,

I have had malabsorption issues myself and was diagnosed with neuropathy. I had no pulse in my feet 10/30/07. My doctor was unsure what to do about my feet so I began searching on in internet for neuropathy medications, etc. It appears that neuropathy may come from a thiamine deficiency and I found a b-1 fat soluable thiamine called benfotiamine that proclaimed many users were being treated successfully. This product was formerlly a prescrip medication prescribed by German doctors for diabetic neuropathy. I gave it a try and within a few days the pain in my feet was much improved. Probably around 80% so. I'm on my third bottle and I have N O pain! You can check out my testimonial at benfotiamine.org. My case report is somewhere around #36, not sure exactly my number but it will be signed c zahnd. I am now on my third bottle and have had amazing results. Hope this helps you out!
charlotte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vowel Lady (01-17-2008)