View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 10:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default In a book I read recently

it discussed one of the universal laws of physics. We all know about the law of gravity? Well essentially the law of gravity is an undisputed truth. There is another law called the law of attraction or "like attracts like". It's essentially stating that we as humans are both magnets and receivers of energy,particles,circumstances etc,etc.

Essentially doing things I enjoy and surrounding myself with family is a distraction,but also positive on the energy spectrum. Having a positive outlook and behaving positively according to this law, can change ones circumstances such as their health. If you practice thinking upwards and think good things and good thoughts you will feel good emotionally, and this can alter your pain,and may even alter the illness. The book also goes on to explain that we are on a frequency in this universe so a negative person who is frequently distressed and worries constantly will attract "like" things on the same frequency towards him". The same is true for a positive person.

We all say that emotional stress often exaserbates PN. So the law is, Like attracts like. Most of the time we go around in a moderate way or an emotional even keel. I am wondering what the course of PN would be on someone who spent there time being positive, not giving the illness fuel, and being happy?
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pono (01-17-2008)