Thread: A few supp?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default A few supp?

I met with a holistic doc who also does meds but any how he wants me to start these supplements and I would like your opinion. Anyhow I had switched before this on rec from the board to slow mag but he wants me to take magnesium glycindfe the spelling may be wrong. Anyhow 120 mg and what you do is you start with 1 and work your way up to 10 a day depending on when it causes diarea and then you reduce it to the amount you had right before and that is how much you take. Thoughts?
The fish oil he said epa:dha 6:1 and you take 3 and gla forte in borage oil 3 a day.The goal is epa 1500mg.
Kaprex 1 cap 2 times a day and it is for pain
Diaxinol 1 cap 2 times a day to get the sugar to the brain
Monavie 2oz twice a day
Metafiber 2 scoops a day
In addition a multi vitamin,vitamin c 500mg,glucoasmine msn 2 a day,calcium with d 600mg 2 times these I already took and will continue.
He did not talk about b vitamins which I wanted to ask but ran out of time. My b levels are high without it like 1500-2000. Any thoughts. Also I have a pottasium ? I thought bananas were the highest in this and they are high but other veggies like brocolli or fruit like cantalope is high with it as well. So is there some reason they always talk about bananas?I have been having bananas just because of the potassium but there not my favorite or are they better absorbed? I heard it can help with cramping. Thanks.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote