View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 12:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Wow, Greta, that's just awful. I was going to say..an e-mail to tell you!! Nothing like a little MS to bring the family together. Who knows. Maybe thats God's way?

My DD also has MS and it never scared either of us away from having Children. She has 4 natural children...the last three, after being DX. There are worse things that can happen than MS and it's all a crapshoot. Have your Kiddles, Sweety.

It was the weidest email. It was written to my two sisters and I from the point of view that he was only telling us so that we could go and get ourselves tested, but not to give him any advice at all since he had a good neuro. Not even a mention of the fact that I already have MS, which he's known from the start. It was as if I received a medical bulletin from a stranger. I was so angry after getting it, that I didn't bother to call. Can you tell how much I have come to dislike my brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8rgirl View Post
Wow Greta! I have read about families having MS so it's not unheard of. I hope the conversation with your brother goes well.

The good thing is you are all not symptomatic. I guess that's a blessing in disguise. (you know me, ever the optomist! You can smack me now!)

Let's hope you all stay that way. Maybe if you do decide to have a kid, Jim's genes will be stronger than yours! Ok ok, I will stop now!

It's the drugs...honest! You know I love you Gretata!
Lord help us if Jim's genes are stronger. I don't have enough patience for that!

Sad thing is that I asked today to have my profile and all my posts deleted across the pond. I know that sooner or later he'll show up there, if he hasn't already, and I don't need him reading my posts. Especially the recent one where I talked about what a selfish jerk he was for not visiting my mom! It was a nice run there anyways. I think me and my Gretatas are safe here
greta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote