View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greta View Post
It was the weidest email. It was written to my two sisters and I from the point of view that he was only telling us so that we could go and get ourselves tested, but not to give him any advice at all since he had a good neuro. Not even a mention of the fact that I already have MS, which he's known from the start. It was as if I received a medical bulletin from a stranger. I was so angry after getting it, that I didn't bother to call. Can you tell how much I have come to dislike my brother?

Lord help us if Jim's genes are stronger. I don't have enough patience for that!

Sad thing is that I asked today to have my profile and all my posts deleted across the pond. I know that sooner or later he'll show up there, if he hasn't already, and I don't need him reading my posts. Especially the recent one where I talked about what a selfish jerk he was for not visiting my mom! It was a nice run there anyways. I think me and my Gretatas are safe here
But Greta, he's so cute!

All kidding aside, family dynamics are weird! Maybe we are related, huh?

We should chat....

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote