Thread: Al!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face oooopppssss...

Yes, I did look at members list there...many many with zero posts.

And I did flub up and end up with two mrsdoubtfyres!

What is interesting is that the Google caches no longer show avatars, they did
while down, at least I saw some. I didn't look while the MAC OS message was up however.

I also am very worried about the data. There were just tons of useful things on every forum there, that I used to consult and check up on, besides updating my own few info threads. If I cannot use OBT as a reference like I did, I will have
little to go back to there. For example there was a great link to a toxic
algae that was posted by someone on the PD forum, that causes CNS problems...I didn't save it. The PD forum had tons of good things to read about there! sigh...

edit to add..of course it goes without saying that this forum DEPENDS on that data... The data here (recipes, new research, testing) is just critical and huge. I send people to the Gluten file all the time! At least that is now on Google!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 10-03-2006 at 11:12 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote