View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 11:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you guys (gals) for your thoughts/experiences.

I had the one test - that they wanted me to have but things got messed up. On the 9th I had the echocardiogram (sp). The gal that gave it seemed to know what she was doing and said “I don’t see anything - all looks normal to me”.

My daughter (that is a nurse) told me - that that test would be reviewed by a cardo - within 48 hours and IF he/she saw anything abnormal they would have told me by now.

I have not had any of the ubber scary “hits” in the last several days but ..... I have had some anxiety attacks. I am not new to panic but got myself out of some NASTY panic attacks back in 1998 by “learning” my way out of them. Those came a few months after I died in July ‘98.

I have “concocted” ...... well turned this office chair into a full body vibration/heat ....... umm gizmo lol and I do a 15 minute treatment on myself every day around noon.

I also put myself on Plavix and cut my smoking 65%. Since I am still taking a 325 aspirin every day (for 10 years) so my blood is a bit thin. I picked a little scab (very small) off my hand (crazy wild man cat playing) and boy ....... it was hard to get it to stop bleeding.

My ex wife got me some samples of Plavix. I hope she can keep it up lol - I am thinking it is helping.
Ron9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote