View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 07:08 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile

What a wonderful thing this is cz. I would Love to have a Monkey, I mean right NOW. I have Epilepsy and I am wondering how the monkey would fare during a "Spell"??? Do they Sense that something is about to happen like some dogs have been reported to??

What kinds of monkeys??? Are there any pictures besides the ones on the link you just gave?? Do you yourself Personally work with the monkeys?? Are they potty trained or do you have to put diapers on them??? Do they ask for days off?? I just Love animals. I had a friend once who had a Kapoochin, Capuchan { Sp? }. Cute little thing he was too but he pooed everywhere. I can see that havbing a bath everyday is probably a good idea. I have no problem with having a hairy, little fella running around the house. Do they like to be brushed and fussed over?? They probably would eat much like I and my iguanas do, aye?? Lots of fruits and veggies?? I don't think I have ever heard of monkeys eating meat, only one species of monkey that I can recall anyway. They hunt and eat each other.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (01-22-2008)