View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 12:21 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Interesting Thread

I'm finding this thread very interesting - it really shows how we all are so different - and find out own coping mechanisms to get thru the day - no matter what the actual problem is...... pain, nausea, financial matters, family issues, etc.... we are certainly all in a different place and all have our own demons to stuggle with every day.... and if one can find a book or saying or exercise - anything that strikes a cord to help us deal - its awesome.... what works for one may not work for another - but that doesnt matter - if it works for the individual....

I know personally I spend a lot of time right now planning for the future not only healthwise but housing, etc. - because I have too - its an overwhemling priority and if I ignore it - I'll be in very serious trouble.... again, for each of us it is different.... and we have to find that balance of giving ourselves a break during the day to strengthen our bodies in any way we can...... I appreciate hearing how each of you deal with the stressors - because yes, this is it, we're here right now, and we dont want to waste any time!

So thanks to all you folks, if it works - love to hear about it!
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote