View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 03:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yes!

I have neuropathy - I am only 38 years old. I stepped out of the house onto a concrete one step to my garage, twisted my ankle and took a nasty fall. This was Tuesday night. I am still very store. My 5 year old son was so scared - he was saying "Mom, you ok?". I said "I don't know honey, I just need to lay here and figure that out for a few minutes". I got up and felt ok. I hurt my ankle and foot - it swelled only a tiny bit - the back of my leg - the other knee and my arm. I was VERY LUCKY because the door on the Jeep was open that I didn't hit my head on that corner which is very sharp. I DO consider myself lucky this time. I am going to post a regular post on my update too, I havent' posted in a while.
Sandra. 38 yrs. old. DDD diagnosed 2004. Spine is a mess Cervical MRI-C6/7 significant protrusion impinging spinal cord-impingement on left C7 nerve and bone spurs; Thoracic MRI - Small protrusion T7/8 impinging spinal cord; Lumbar MRI -2 protrusions sitting on R&L S1 exiting nerve roots. YIPPY!
want2bwell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote