Thread: Help no dairy
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 09:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks

Hi again, thanks for the relpys
I bought some rice milk today that is free of all the BAD stuff, tasted pretty good,its Natur-a. Now I can have ricecrisp cereal, feels like I'm starting all over again, hungry all the time, the fruit and veggies just aren't cutting it. I don't have much money so I have to make things from scratch, which is ok, but I sure could eat a box of cookies right now
I looked at the leaky gut page, can a regular GP ask for this test? Is there a test for milk intolerance, other than lactose? As you can see I really don't want to let this go unless I have too!!!! Even though I know its not a great thing to have. I've only been tested for celiac by blood test, they were negitive. I've never been tested by Enterolabs. Wish I could though things with drs mights look a little better. They think it just IBS. When really its alot more than that. Best to just fix it yourself and save yourself a headache.
Yes to taking B12, I think it was Cara that shinned some light on that one. I most definitly feel better taking that. Although I don't know what my numbers are right now, keep forgetting to ask for another test.
Thanks Jamie for the chocalate tip, see if I can find them and make some cookies Thank you all Patricia
turner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote