View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you

Thank you everybody for your prayers. It feels awkward for me to ask and I also feel unworthy. That's not good, I know.

I've always have been pretty independent. What that has to do with anything, I'm not sure. Sorry, if I am rambling on about things. My thought processes aren't very clear tonight.

I do appreciate your prayers and concern. That is something that I am not used to. Maybe, that is why I feel unworthy. I'm used to doing everything by myself.

I have developed my own unique relationship with God over the past several years but lately I feel that He has disappeared from my life. And that hurts.

Quote:
I pray you find that hope you are seeking..that you will feel the depression begin to lift and know that God is shining His light of love for you into every corner that feels dark and hopeless .

it is never selfish to ask for prayer for (((you)))....it is reaching out to others and connecting with them in a special way, and giving them a loving purpose to join their prayers with yours. thank you for sharing a bit of you with us, and for the blessing of being able to pray for you.
Thank you Chemar for saying this, it really means a lot.

Quote:
Hope I have been worried about you for some time now. I've read your various posts and wish I could do something to help you. Would talking about it help?
Please feel free to pm me anytime...and of course it isn't selfish to ask for prayers. I'm praying for you even as I type this.
Thank you, Alffe. I've always felt an affinity towards you for some reason. Maybe I will pm you.

Thank you everyone, I'll keep trying to hang in there.

Love,

Hope
Looking4hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote