Thread: Iron levels
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 12:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just eat foods that have iron in them rather than taking pills for it because they can be toxic. I have a Mediterranean blood type, even though I'm as pale as Conan Obrian, probably brought about after the great plagues. Anyway, thats good to hear you are back at those levels. If you are taking pills for it just cut back on them before you store too much and get sick. If you can find a good multi vitamin, that is about all you really need once a day. I've been trying to explain this to my wife when she gets tired all the time when taking her mental drugs. So I remind her to take at least her B's so that the body can repair the mind with parts. That is perhaps the best way of looking at vitamins is parts. Protein is also like parts. You need them parts to rebuild. Of course you also need energy in the form of oils, carbs, some sugars and such to power the muscles and brain. Snacking on junk food all day and slurping down soda is just energy with almost no parts. You would think more people would die with the foods they stuff in a box these days.
Tivon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote