View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 12:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, the Oncologist who follows my MGUS has a copy of the test and she is not concerned over the elevation relating to the MGUS, so that was good news.

I don't think I have Gout, I hurt but my toe, back of foot and heel area don't seem to be an issue. My feet do burn, but I would think that if that were a Gout symptom, someone would have picked up on that and tested Uric Acid before.

I wonder about the gut issue. And, I will see my Internist on Tuesday, so maybe he will figure this out...

I think I also remember someone on here MrsD or maybe LizaJane, saying something to the effect of repeating tests when they come out abnormal, so maybe he will do that... (speaking of LizaJane, where is she?)

I wish I could get off of the Prednisone Shiney Sue, and I continue to try...
MrsD, did you see my post on the number of AlkaSeltzer? That is maybe once a day, but 2 tablets. I find it does help the burning...

I swear I remember this doctor telling me to drop my calcium to 200mg 3 x a day... I have been taking a LOT more than that... Anyone know recommended dose for preventing Osteoporosis? This sounds really low...
Thanks for all of the input,
Cathie
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote