View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 06:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
To Ron!

I have been reluctant to accept medication until most of my testing has been completed - so I am not on any conventional Peripheral Neuropathy medication at this stage nor have I even got a CFS/Fibro diagnosis.

During those five days, although the fatigue was 'gone' the PN and the aches, pains and stiffness were still there...but it is the general debilitating fatigue that has been overwhelmingly impacting so much on my well-being and ability to function. To be rid of that alone would be excellent!!!
Hi Megan, if you have severe fatique then it is unlikely that you have ME, as fatique is not a symptom, contrary to popular belief.
My adult daughter has severe ME has has spent a great deal of time and effort to research this illness, its diagnosis and treatments, as well as dispelling the myths.
I invite you to have a look at her much acclaimed website, where you can get the lowdown on ME.
Search for A Hummingbirds Guide. Hope it helps you.
Getting a correct diagnosis is vital, but you need to be well prepared to do battle with the medical profession.
Peter B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
warbelsnap (01-02-2009)