View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 11:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Morning All

Well, it's been an exciting morning at my house. It is starting to cool down here in the mornings so at 5:30 I woke up to take my med I need to take early. Then I opened my door to the living room to open the screen. My damn dog (sorry) went running past me, down the hall and into the guest bedroom where my son was sleeping. (Hubby was out of town last night so I make my son come and sleep at my house to protect me - ha ha.) She jumped up on the bed and pee'd. This is the 2nd doggie no no she has pulled in 24 hrs. She managed to get away from me and was hiding because she knew she was in deep doo doo. I finally found her in my bed under the covers.

So this must be a dog day for us, Billie. One stinker and one tinkler. Let me know in an e-mail what the vet said, Billie. I know my female dog gets a smell when her glands are filled. My hubby takes care of that part 'cause I can't handle it. When my step-son is in town, he does all that squeezing plus cuts her nails, cleans her teeth, etc. He has been in practice as a Vet now 1 year!

Well enough of animals. Bizi and Junie - glad to have you here this morning. I have not decided what to do about the other site yet but I guess I'll pop over there to check it out.

Love ya all!
Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote