View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am sorry to barge in on your thread but am so loosing my mind. I am doing mentally better then yesterday but my back went out yesterday. Today I am in so much pain it is hard to even push around. My other leg is acting up as well. I have spent so much time working up to 20 min walking from the original leg issue to now not be able to. I am able to do more then last night when going to the bathroom hurt. I went to the store for my stuff. This on top of my eyes after months are still screwed up. Why does this happen and how much pain can one take?I can't handle the back being like the legs and am so scared of what is going on along with so much discomfort. Back to the meds too. I feel like such a failure as I had worked so hard to walk 20 minutes and no meds now cause of the back no walks and meds. I have no idea how it happened it was just all of sudden the back. The legs are my ongoing and the left has made progress but the right is screwed up now and I still have pain in both and are limited. The eyes are the same as when it happened. Ok thank you for letting me vent. Just needed to.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote