View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 11:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In Jan 20-26, 2008

Hi Everyone..Not much going on with this cold weather..I did work out in the yard a couple of the nicer days this week..It supposed to be cold all this week

I went to my support group this morning, and we had a lawyer who spoke that specializes in estates, long term care, living wills, etc..Not something that any of us like to think about, but something very important to address, in the event that something happens, or we get too ill to take care of ourselves..He was very informative and at the end said that he would provide services free of charge to those who needed help, but couldn't afford the services

Ive still been feeling very good, and the dystonia that was plaging my right leg and foot, is just about gone..It flares up once in a while now, instead of everyday..My Chiropractor gave me so stretches to do, and I just started doing them, so I will see if it has any effect on it..My gait has improved remarkably..The usual problem with my gait was the toe touching the ground first instead of the heel..Now my heel has been touching the ground before the toe, there for improving my gait..Pd hasnt been as much of an issue as it was last winter, and Ive been reflecting back on the past few years, and it seems since I started the DM almost a year ago, I havent had anymore strings of nasty days, and as a matter of fact Ive only had a few single bad days since..I ran into a friend who I havent seen in over a year, and he said that I looked alot better than I did the last time he saw me..He said that the last time he saw me on a regular basis, I didnt look good..Whatever it is that is attributed to the way Ive been feeling..Its doing a good job..Ive got no complaints

How was your week?