Thread: WCBurocrap..
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 04:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sandra, although I don't know much technically about your injuries I know where you are coming from about workers' comp doc reports. I had one awhile back that botched mine so bad that once I got my doctor and lawyer on it the report was no longer going to be used and I have never had to see that doc again. The reason I say that is every 4-6 months my former employer demands I see the wc comp doc, just to mess with me. One of the things the dos wrote in her report was that I told her I was not a smoker....which sounds trivial but that was untrue...tole her I smoked for over 20 yrs....she also put in report that I denyed numbness of the legs...which was crap because it had been in every report before and after that my right thigh has been numb since day of injury, now why would I deny it to her and have it all over the place everywhere else. She also reported I had not had a MRI to diagnosis my conditions...again untrue because tat that time I had just had my third MRI days before. Workers Comp knew this because they had authorized all of the MRI's...see why they decided not to use the report after my lawyer brought to their attention these discrepancies.

Hang in there and get your lawyer on this mess....that is what he gets paid for.

[COLOR="purple"]Put Your Big Girl Panties on and Deal With It

carjon43452 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (02-11-2008)