View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Laura, I'd talk to LOTS of...

DOCS! Big time!

I don't know your circumstances, but, meds/no meds...and stress pro and con of both have to be considered. You are in a scary place...I would call each doc or MAIL each doc a letter and get them all on the SAME PAGE about your Neuro condition and your pregnant condition...This is new turf for many..tho not all... You just have to get your docs to admit that 'maybe' someone more experienced should 'oversee'...That doesn't mean you won't see your docs..Just means that they will consult with a chief-er cheese... BUT It means you have to see that cheese first...and set the terms... I'll bet you your docs will feel better with whatever recommendations your basic docs execute and administer...so will your insurance co. I BET you as well. IF you hate what you hear from the second opinions, get thirds! Those co-pays are a whole lot cheaper than forseen/unforseen complications no one told YOU about! Seek out the best and brightest and heck! Put them to work FOR YOU!!and YOUR BABY! Think right-the kid WILL be absolutely PERFECT! - fuzzies - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote