View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 10:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just need to talk...

Heya

Well.. as ever you lot are my "respite" from the real world... I just need people that understand what it's like to live with this. I know I'm alot more severe than many of you.. but I know that you understand..

The last couple of weeks have been mad, I've had exams, through student support I've been supporting a suicidal student who has been very unwell and doesn't trust anyone but me, I haven't been resting enough, my diet has been off, we've been having to increase and increase my medication to stop me screaming at night and to stop me from bursting into tears or screaming during the day, I've been working 23 hour days... and, well.. exams didn't go well... so.... finished Friday..

Since then I have been passing out an awful lot. Over 100 times yesterday. I was screaming, crying, scratching at my face, my eyes, biting myself, pulling my hair out, fitting. I'd pass out, come round, wouldn't know where I was, who I was, what was happening, even who James was! I didn't know I was at uni, lived in Bath or anything at all like that. Fitted 4 times... still passing out all the time.. even in neck brace and tilted I'm just passing out in conversations, in the bathroom, when Yvonne is brushing my teeth.

AGH!!!

help.. I just can't handle this pain and everything like this anymore. My friends and James are amazing but I just can't live like this anymore

Love you all

Frogga xxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote