View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 12:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default good morning

I too am doing well, and am feeling like I am in my own home now that I know where MOST of my stuff is. Yesterday I ventured out on my own and got a ton of little things done. It was snowing like crazy which worked in my favor as no one else wanted to go out. The stores were nearly empty.

The weather is dropping down below freezing for most of this next week. If the ground freezes we'll probably get a big dump of snow. Whoopee!!!

Well, no news is good news I've been told -and I have no news. Glad to hear that both Steve and Robert are doing well. DM does nothing for me. I really wonder if we have the same disease, or if a whole variety of brain malfunction just got thrown into one pot? I guess we won't know the answer to that until we cross the big divide. STeve, you are right, we do need to have our travel papers in order. I have given two of my children POA's and in Canada you can have a legally binding Representation Agreement. I have not done my Will yet. I did plan my funeral though and gave a copy to each of my kids. No one commented so I suspect they weren't quite sure how to react. I also wrote letters to my grandchildren that were sealed up and to be delivered on their 16th B-day. I enjoyed doing that. Who knows what the future holds?