View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 02:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Robert..

Its good to hear that you are still doing well..I recently switched from brand name to generic Sinemet CR, because I couldnt get the brand name from any of the Pharmacys here....It seems to be doing the job

Rosebud..

Sounds like you are finally getting settled in..Moving is a major pain..Im thinking about selling this house, and getting something smaller..The thoughts of moving are a nightmare!..Good to hear you are doing ok

On the DM..All I can say is that last winter I was heading downhill, and the progression was very noticable..I was having strings of nasty days, and my balance was going south, and it stopped after I started the DM in March..I had a med change from reg Sinemet 3x25/100, to Sinemet CR 2x 50/200, and started seeing a Chiropractor around about Aug/Sept, and began to feel even better still..My symptoms are predictable now..There have been so many subtle improvements, that I wouldnt know where to start the list..The people who know me well have noticed it too..I am not going to pop the cork on the champagne yet so to speak, because I cant deny the fact that I still have pd, and its potential to further disable me is very real..More time will tell the story, as it always does, and always will