View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 07:46 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
i had my sugery on left side tuesday morning. My doc said the same thing...muscle were twice the size of normal and massive scar tissue. I had NO injections so don't blame it on that. I am feeling pretty much as you. Pain control fist night was lacking to say least. Today Sunday is day 5. Feeling pretty not too bad except swooshing sound in chest, like a bucket of water. He did scalendectomy and rib removal. one handed typing so very slow, trying to taper off morphine and go back to demerol. not sleeping or eating and i was told to do excersizes on arm. email me at rwheelan@aernet.ca if you want to talk more since we are going through this together.

RAch
CONCERNED RACHAEL - are you at home or still in the hospital? The reason I am practically trying to scream through the net here is that sometimes with our surgery we get fluid in the lung or chest cavity. I don't know what that swooshing sound is - bucket of water - I am really worried - can you get to an ER right away and have it checked out? I am going to try emailing you too. I hope it's nothing. But I am scared by what you are reporting. Please let us know if you're ok, ok?
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (01-21-2008)