View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 08:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That is a riot! Is that a picture of a friend of hers?

Alpharetta is very close. We were building a home there until the builder went bankrupt. Michael works for Siemans in Alpharetta.

Let me know the next time you're going to be here. We don't live far from there. I work on "Pill Hill" and deliver at Northside Hospital. I'm sure your sister probably knows about Northside-we deliver more babies than any other private hospital in the country. There is a Northside Hospital out in Alpharetta but they don't have Labour and Delivery. I've heard Virginia Beach is lovely. Michael has friends who were based there when they were in the Navy.
I'm pretty sure my nieces and nephews may have been born at Northside. My sister is very involved with MOD as a result of her 3rd son who was born early and had CP. He spent a lot of time in their NICU (not the one in Alpharetta, but the one near the MARTA).

For now, I'm there every 2 or 3 months, but it's usually way too hectic to do anything outside of family. I have demands from a mom who is dying to see me, a niece and nephews who want to play and a sister who wants me to hang out with her and take her away like calgon! I leave exhausted and feeling guilty because noone got enough time with me!

I lived in Woodstock back in the early 90s. I know exactly where your DH works! My mom is right down the street. Very, very small world! How cool is that?
greta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote