View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 12:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimS View Post
Hi Allison! Glad you checked in.

Did you know that 'growing pains' are often the result of a dairy sensitivity (both my Mom and my daughter were cured of their leg pain by deleting all dairy). Obviously in my mother they were not 'growing pains' but the same leg pain that my daughter would get... and she sufferred all her life. It took a year of my dd being cured of her 'growing pains' for my Mom to try it... et voila! no leg pain at almost 70 years old. (Unfortunately she cheats a lot and has decided she can tolerate 'some' leg pain. She doesn't dare complain to me about it anymore though. )
I will tell Kat that it could be linked to dairy. DS and I are both dairy free, but the girls are not. She also gets the bumpy (tho not itchy) rash on her fanny that she refuses to believe is connected to dairy, even tho mine went away after going DF and comes back if I get a molecule of it. Her symptoms seem to be more physical with dairy, but ds seems totally MENTAL. He gets very aggressive, argumentative, and totally loses focus when he has dairy. A gluten reaction is the horrible stomach ache and diarrhea.

Also, thank you ever so much for your suggestion to use coconut milk in my coffee! I get the lite version (no chunks!) and can't really tell the difference.

Allison

Last edited by AllisonJ_98; 10-03-2006 at 01:02 PM. Reason: forgot a thank you!
AllisonJ_98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote