View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 11:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

aww hugs hon.. painless ones..
give me some hints and I will start researching for help, dysautonomia.. the part that makes you pass out what kind have they diagnosed?

I spent the day searchin through the clinical trials but I just don't know where to shorten the parameters, your Dx and SX etc.. POTS yes I think but alot mores going on too.. you can IM me if you like, there are so many promising studys being done now.. I just need to try help you somehow, have you told your doctors how bad it's gotten?

I bet it's a weight off your shoulders to be done the term even if the tests werent great.. mabie you will be able to rewrite them later when you are more stable and can concentrate.. or just leave it and know that you did your best, you are an incredible young woman and I am proud to call you my friend.. we all are here for you hon as I hope you know..

this is a sanctuary isnt it. I am so glad you have James and Ben and others there with you.. it will get better my friend and I will light a candle for you tonight Rosie.. a vanilla one.
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
frogga (01-22-2008)