View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb sleep problems...

I am starting to have sleep problems on the R-Lipoic acid. I didn't take any yesterday, and slept normally. The benfotiamine does not affect my sleep.

I am now experimenting with time of day and doses. I did not expect this effect!

I did only 50mg today, in the morning. I'll do that for a few days, and increase to 50mg twice a day.

I have to say I did try ALA regular type years ago. 300mg a day..I had no effect from it. (of any kind). So since it did not help my burning feet, I stopped using it. This new R- form is very very potent. So I hope anyone else here who tries it is careful with it.

I have been wearing socks successfully... it is bitter cold here... but socks have always been uncomfortable for me.
It has been 3 days now, and even at night...so that is a real improvement for my feet!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote