Old 01-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annelee View Post
Howdy, Everyone!

Happy to have been forwarded this site and even happier to recognize so many names. I have RRMS. DX August 2004. Main issues: Cognitive that affect my executive functions, eye-hand coordination, spelling and memory. Also fatigue, visual problems.

I am a grad student at UW-Milwaukee in German and Linguistics. 2 seminars to go! Undergrad in Int'l Bus, then an Elem. Teaching Cred. and now would like to teach German.

Calif. native, northern CA, Living in Wi for 13 yrs with a wonderfully patient (?) husband and two kitties, Herman and Stewart. Our home, that need so much remodeling sits on almost an acre with loads of trees and a big garden. Love to make jam and bake German desserts.

Blessed with understanding family and friends and so much more.

Really excited to be here. Hope to learn, grow and make new friends.

Have a great Day!

Anne, the parrothead (lite)

Hi Anne!

I'm so glad you found this place, too! It's so nice to see so many familiar faces here.

AND...they have so many more smilies and icons to choose from!!! I know, doesn't take much to excite me!!!

Kelly
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Annelee (01-21-2008)