View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 02:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
Dear John-
You have an guardian angel this week- end , your experience with the health care and this pain was not good.
I have had assault with low BP, comes suddenly ,- I manage to measure it some times. The lowest was 60/40, I lay ed on the couch , light disappeared, the mind became foggy, - slowly it turned.
I have read something about PD and effect on the heart, some center witch regulate the blood pressure can be affected by the disease.

I am happy for you that you contacted the hospital. Are you very worn out after this incident ? Hope someone in the forum knows more about this things and can explain about the BP and the pain.

Best wishes for you, nice to have that caring angel watching over you -.

Annelise
Hi Annelise,

A guardian angel is right. It's a good thing I live just a little over a km from the hospital (3/4 mile). I'm home now for the rest of the week, or at least until Thursday. I am really worn out to a point where I could take a nap right now. I'm still scared because this has never happened before. I've never had a panic attack so I'm not sure if this is one. I'll hopefully find out more on Wednesday when I see my primary doctor.

That starry buzzy feeling isn't good at all. That really gives me a headache afterwards.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote