View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 06:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Barb,
Welcome to Neurotalk. My, my there has been a dearth of newbies here today! As far as Tysabri, I was in the initial Antegren Trials whilst it was being double blinded and used in conjunction with Avonex. As it turned out, I WAS on the Tysabri and did very well. I went off to try and have a baby, but unfortunately, we haven't been able to succeed. I had an appoinment last Friday to get my MRI in preparation to resart Tysabri again. The clerk at the MS Centre thought I needed pre-authorization and cancelled on me, when indeed I did NOT need pre-authorization. I'm going back this week for my MRI and have an appointment set up with the Nurse Practitioner to fill out the paperwork. I should be starting back on it in the next few weeks.

I never had any problems whilst taking the Antegren (Tysabri). I was very tired after the first 3-4 infusions however. I usually went early in the mornings and came home and slept the rest of the day. After a few infusions I did notice a change in my symptoms for the better. I hope you do too. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,
Chris

Chris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (01-22-2008), BaxterTheBunny (09-01-2008), Jodylee (01-25-2008)