View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Richard ! Long time, no see.....hope the holidays were enjoyable

The neuro at Carney is Dr John Mahoney. I love him !

The only problem, as you will soon see, is that getting a hold of him is very difficult. He only works a few days a week (spent between his office and the emg lab) Even when I know that I am calling within office hours, I usually only get the answering service.....who do not put the calls through to him. Even when you get through, his nurse (who is his wife btw) says he'll call back, but then he doesn't. Most people reading this must be thinking....then why see him ? Well....he's the only doc who "gets it" around here. Be very prepared to wait a long time to get an appointment, then be ready to wait a long time in the office (4 hours on my recent visit) You would probably do better to request a visit closer to 10 am (office hours are 10-4) to decrease the wait time. I need the later visit so hubby can drive me.

He will recommend that you see Sheila Caldwell, for PT. I'm not sure where you live, but she is in Halifax and well worth the drive because she understands TOS so well (she also has TOS)
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
richard d (01-22-2008)