View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I think everyone else here just about covered your issues Annie.

Braintalk really isn't any different, is it? (Except for the harsh moderation that was felt by some). It's a neurological community, but it has tons of forums that are not neurologically related in the least bit.

I remember a couple of people here getting uptight about hugs and choccies, but no mention of it causing problems for others. I've seen plenty of people get uptight at Braintalk as well over similar, silly issues. If I had known you were having problems with someone giving you grief over some chocolate or a hug, I would have come in and had a full-out love-in with ya complete with chocolate, flowers, hugs, and well who knows! Dancing too!

I know what you mean though...in another place and time I've had my hands slapped for getting too silly, and of course it offended someone who took it too seriously.

They've also discussed at Braintalk about using OT threads.

And I specifically remember Doc telling us that we could have recipe threads, that was fine, in fact...the first few days I watched this place, Doc and the admins fell all over themselves attending to requests and suggestions. Forums that were asked for went up immediately. Questions were answered readily.

If Doc pulls down the shades and turns off the porch light, then I'll go. (Thanks for that JoJo)

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote