View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 02:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcatsrule View Post
Hiya Redtail,

You have visited my posts before (bobcat) and you have really been inspiring for me! You bring so much encouragement and a good bit of hope too! Sorry you are having such a rough time of it. I know to some degree how you feel. When I was in the hospital with breathing problems my potassium levels dropped a lot and i had to drink this emergency potassium supplement to bring them back up. Talk about a nasty taste >> Hope that things get better for you and thanks so much for visiting my posts. You are so nice!
Thanks so much, Iam doing much better now, although I'm so very tired, which is a symptom of low potassium, but at least I know it will get better.
And I've had some good news, Im moving into a unit of my own(Im staying with my Mum at the moment) which is small and has a small garden, easy for me to look after. They are generally for older people, but the commity decided because I had MG and couldn't cope with a house they would let me put my name down for one, and Im starting to move in tomorrow YAY
Its fairly new and has airconditioning!!!! which is good in all this heat we've been having.
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote