View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 04:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Annie,

I am one of the people that has benefited from getting to know you here, please stay. We need your joy and intellectual input. I think you also suggested what could be another forum here. How people develop coping strategies with their disabilities would be, I think, an invaluable tool. How about suggesting it to DocJohn...something like Recipes and Cooking Solutions?

I will be posting on OBT too but did not involve myself in the Epilepsy or aneurysm forums because I felt like an interloper....asking dumb questions to people who may have been tired of hearing them. This forum started us all at a more even level I felt. My DH can't talk and so he can't tell me the things I need to know, or would like to know so I can make his days the best ones that I can. Hopefully, since we have been on this road for 22 years I can also contribute once in a while.